- Complete two 30+ minute workouts (at least one workout MUST be outside) If I do Shavasana for half an hour on the deck and then for half an hour in bed, does that count?
- Drink 2/3 of your body weight in ounces of water
(For example: if you weigh 200 lbs, you will need to drink a minimum of 133 oz of water each day) Hahahahahahahahahaha. Wait. Didn't someone die from this? I can get about 60% of this one, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to get a 7/7 day.
- Read 10+ pages in a nonfiction book Do CRA rulings count? Financial Statements? Lavender's Blue is non-fiction, right? I'm learning how to deal with drunk people and escape weddings so it counts.
- Consume zero alcohol for the entire 30 days The blueberry apple ciders will stay in my fridge for another 30 days. No problemo.
- Choose any diet and stick with it The notes on this say that even just logging all food everyday, or reaching the goal of no snacks after supper can count. I do actually want to follow the 800g Challenge diet. You do feel amazing on it! But that means that I have to prep salads for work lunches, and not eat just pasta for supper like you do when you answer a kazillion unread emails on your first day back after a holiday whilst putting out Sage fires. Accounting, not brush.
- No cheat meals Someone I know has a birthday in September, so we all know how that one's going to go.
- Take a daily progress picture There may not be publishable words for this one.
Tuesday 29 August 2023
Monday 28 August 2023
Every time I think I'm going to do better at actually writing. Blogging or not, just writing. At all. It doesn't seem to happen.
I'm using Saint Belford's Planner, and I have to tell you, I love it. It's focused on self care, not do these million things by 3pm. It has a habit tracker in it, and one of those habits should be write something. Other than a financial statement.